Who we are
Our website address is: https://brilliantcontours.com
Company Name: Brilliant Contours
2550 E. Rose Garden Ln.
PO Box 71100
Phoenix AZ, 85050
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
* We do not sell your data.
* We do not share data outside of our business related entities unless compelled by law for legal purposes. Our business related entities include: ShipStation, USPS Postal Service, PayPal and Drip Email Service. We use these entities to import limited information for the purpose of communication of our products and order fulfillment.
* We only ask for personal information if it’s needed to provide a service, facilitate a transaction or communicate about our products.
* When a purchase is made at Brilliant Contours we collect the following information.
– Name & Address: (For the purpose of knowing where to ship your order).
– Email Address: We send order confirmations, communicate order issues, customer service, and updates to your orders. For marketing purposes we may send you emails about new products, specials and exclusive offers at a low frequency on a monthly basis, you may unsubscribe at any time. We do not share or sell your email address.
– IP Address: Our security software uses this to prevent fraud, data breach, location verification as well as reporting via analytics.
– Type of Product Ordered: (Used as a reference for customer service issues and inventory/sales reports)
– Payment Type: (What method was used such as PayPal or a Credit Card) Payment data is sent over a secure encrypted network to our processor (PayPal). We do not store your payment information nor do we have access to it. Transactions are a One-Time occurrence that the customer authorizes.
* We do retain customer purchase records. This information consists of what is mentioned above. No sensitive payment details are stored. This information is kept for customer service purposes (i.e. Exchanges & Refunds) as well as inventory needs. This information is kept secure with SSL Certificates and data encryption.
* You may request that your info be removed anytime by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “remove my personal data” as the subject line.
* Payments: We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.